Sunday, August 23, 2009

BJ's apples to apples

It was pointed out to me that the comparison I did on BJ's rewards and Fidelity's rewards was not apples to apples. BJ's is a membership upgrade and Fidelity's is a credit card.



If the writer is correct, you can upgrade to a BJ's rewards membership and pay with Fidelity's AmEx card - effectively doubling down on savings.

The earlier reason for BJ's hitting the Company Acting Badly list holds - don't market me at $35 feature that will save me $24.21 a year. And... if you want real savings, apply for a Fidelity card or a similar one from another company.

2 comments:

ipad application development said...

Thanks for your helpful recommendations and for explaining the difference between these two services.

Los Angeles Web Design said...

Awesome Contents, I'm reading and its already helped. Thanks for Sharing