Friday, August 21, 2009

BJ's fine print

As I received another email from BJ's asking me to spend $35 a year to save $24.21 (click here for earlier post), I thought it would be worth checking out the fine print and conditions on BJ's rewards membership and comparing it to a Fidelity Rewards AmEx card I'm considering getting.

BJ's has a fee. Fidelity doesn't.
BJ's has a cap. Fidelity doesn't.
BJ's rewards expire. Fidelity's don't.

I've put a quick comparison chart together.

BJ's remains a Company Acting Badly for marketing me a rewards card that will lose me money each year and is not competitive across a range of features.

3 comments:

Iraqi Dinar said...

Saying thanks will not very soon be adequate, for the exceptional precision in your lettering. I will accurate away grab your RSS give food to exist in side by side of any up comings

iPhone development company said...

Of course, the second variant is better, but I would take the 1st one.

nfl jerseys shop online said...

Saying thanks will not very soon be adequate, for the exceptional precision in your lettering nfl jerseys shop online